Sunday, June 17, 2012

quotes and a new deck

As much as I did enjoy this time with my most favorite deck, which was especially lovely as I was getting acclimated to my new surroundings, it doth be time, one feels, for another switch...


"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." 
-Buddha

“Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.”
-Deepak Chopra

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else."
-Henry Ward Beecher

2 comments:

espearite said...

Hi.. I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading the quotes you posted with your entry, and really liked the quote by Buddha. But the last one by Beecher is very good way to see things. It's the guidance I've been looking for. Thank you for sharing them.

Bonkers said...

and thank you for reading/commenting :]

Post a Comment