Sunday, June 3, 2012

time to take the leap

"Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way." 
-Dr. Seuss 

So yeah, today's the day, as this card clearly indicates. The fact that this fool's ledge is over water and I shall be flying across the Atlantic is a nice detail, I do say.

Next time I post in this blog, it shall be from Tunis. :D

And for fun, this is what I did with my luggage - my own fool's pack, much larger than his because...I am genetically unable to pack light even when I try, ha:


At least I shall instantly know which one is mine in baggage pickup!

1 comments:

Inner Whispers said...

Oh man, I'd never seen the Tarot Nusantara before, it's lovely! And seems impossible to find online :( Now I will be tormented! Hope you have a great trip :)

Post a Comment